Scroll, Hanging-Paper on fabric printed scroll listing the Clarke County soldiers killed in the Civil War, plus the non-county soldiers buried in the Strangers Lot [lot 36-F] at Old Chapel. Wooden hanging frame at top and wooden cylinder at bottom. At the extreme bottom left of scroll are a few hand-written names of additional soldiers. This scroll was printed before the CW monument was dedicated in the Old Chapel cemetery in Jun 1891 & the Confederate Veterans Camp was formed that August. This monument at Old Chapel was first proposed in 1870, but took 22 years to be built.