Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 1991.00258.018.A-01
Title Anderson's or Marsh Run Mill, 1948
Description Anderson's or Marsh Run Mill, 1948-Stone & board building once the mill at Fairfield, later run by the Anderson family and called Marsh Run Mill. In 1940 & 1948 was used as a barn. today it still stands and is still used as a barn. On Page 4 of the scrapbook. On Rt 340 just N of Berryville
Date 24 Oct 1948
Status OK
Photographer Huyett, Louise
Object Name Print, Photographic
Collection Mills (Grist, etc.)
Caption Anderson's or Marsh Run Mill, 1948
Year Range from 1948
Search Terms Marsh Run Mill
Mill at Fairfield
Anderson Mill