Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 1998.00409.023
Title Schools-Pine Grove School, 1940
Description Pine Grove school. Built in 1899, it was remodeled in 1933 and abandoned as a public school in 1943. VHR# 21-918, Bluemont Quad. 1 story frame building with entry addition & 7 tall windows down each side. [In 2005 Tiff scans were made of originals, and attached to catalog records. Only available as scans, hard copy photos are blurry.]
Date 1940
Status OK
Photographer Stribling, Annie
Object Name Image, Digital
Collection School History Collection
Notes Originals from Insurance report done of all County owned school buildings for insurance purposes.
Caption Pine Grove School
Year Range from 1940