Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 1991.00258.001.E
Title Abandoned House-Nelson Underwood
Description Woodberry Farm [21-343]-2 story clapboard, cat-slide roofed house with front porch & 2 dormers. "Views" shows the owners in 1955 to be Ada & Mary Castleman, Cecil & Nancy Wolfe. Vol 4, Annals, states part of the Frost Farm divided into Mill Farm, Middle Farm & Woodberry, and that part of the original stone house was still standing (portion to left of stone chimney). 3905 Shepherd's Mill Rd.
Date c 1960s
Status OK
Photographer Huyett, Louise
Object Name Reproduction
Collection Historic Houses
Caption Woodberry
People Castleman, Ada
Castleman, Mary
Wolfe, Cecil
Wolfe, Nancy
Castleman, Charles
Search Terms Castleman family